Friday, July 17, 2015

What's your must have beauty product?

So What's your must have Beauty Product? That "I can't leave the house without" Product! Mine is Lipgloss! I must ALWAYS have my lipgloss. Lipgloss is my addiction. I must have um teen million of them lol! My favorite lipgloss right now is AVONS Ultra Glazewear. I just love it because it goes on smooth, it lasts for hours and the colors are fabulous! At $6 the price is just right and even better when on sale!


Ultra Glazewear Lipgloss .21 oz. net wt. $6 
Colors Pictured Below
Get your Ultra Glazewear today at www.youravon.com/dporter1378


My next Try Me Treat is going to be the Mark. All Butter Now! With 8 fabulous shades it increases lip moisture by 24%. It's infused with Shea, cocoa, and mango seed butters plus vitamin E, it treats dry, rough lips and delivers a buttery shine. 
Mark. All Butter Now .10 oz. net wt $11
Colors Pictured Below
Get your Mark. All Butter Now today at www.youravon.com/dporter1378

I can't wait to try it so I can tell you how great it is!
Stay Tuned to find out!
I wanna hear your Must Have Beauty Product.... so be sure to comment what yours is and any beauty tips and tricks!

Don't forget you can Shop AVON Campaign 18 Brochure Online Now through 8/20/15
Ckick here to Shop AVON Campaign 18 Brochure Online





No comments:

Post a Comment