Tuesday, October 13, 2015

AVON Living C24-C1 Maglog

Good Morning beautiful people! I'm blogging today about something very exciting! Avon will be launching a new Maglog, AVON Living! You will be able to shop the New AVON Living Maglog with me beginning in AVON Campaign 24 on October 30, 2015!  I for one am very excited about all the new products launching with this AVON Maglog!


The New AVON Living Maglog will include gifts and cookware from known brands like 
Lenox, Mikasa® and Cuisanart®, to collectible and luxury items, all at great affordable prices! 


So sit back, relax and checkout my latest video showcasing all the beautiful, affordable products in the New AVON Living Maglog
See something you like in the New AVON Living Maglog? Begin Ordering Online from this Maglog @ my Estore www.youravon.com/dporter1378 starting October 30, 2015! 



In the mean time check out my video for AVON C22 
See something you like Shop AVON C22 Online @ www.youravon.com/dporter1378 through Thursday, October 15,2015 


Click Here-To Shop My Estore
•Click Here-To Shop AVON C22 Brochures Online
•Click Here-To Join My Team To Become An AVON Rep


Connect with me through Social Media, simply by going to the top of my Blog site or on the left hand side of my Blog site! I look forward to the connection!


HAPPY SHOPPING!




No comments:

Post a Comment