Thursday, October 8, 2015

Simply Beauty Fashion And More Marketing

Good Morning! I've been at it again! After much research on SEO, Keywords and the previous name I chose, I've decided to once again Rename my blog/business to Simply Beauty Fashion And More Marketing! When I renamed the last time, I thought the name suited me, my business and all that I would be blogging about, however the name The Lip-Glossary just didn't seem like it was the ONE because it's been used in one way or another elsewhere. I wanted something that was not only unique but also something that will benefit my blog/business in search engines! I'm hopeful and sure Simply Beauty Fashion And More Marketing is the ONE! 

Lastly, I want to thank all of my followers and readers for supporting me through all of my changes! 






No comments:

Post a Comment