Friday, November 20, 2015

AVON FREE Shipping Offers

AVON FREE ShippingbOffers
Good morning beautiful followers! So who doesn't love saving money, especially during the holidays right??!! I'm blogging again today about Two AVON FREE Shipping Offers I have going on right now!  There's no better time than today during AVON Campaign 25 to start or continue your holiday shopping with me through me Estore! Visit my Pinterest Board, "What's New in Campaign 25" to see all of the wonderful products AVON has to offer this holiday! 

Offer 1
FREE Shipping on any online order of $15+ through my Estore. Use Code:NOVSAVE
This is a Limited Time Offer! 

Offer 2 
FREE Shipping on any online order of $20+ through my Estore. Use Code:FREESHIP20
Expires Midnight, 11/20/15! 

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to my Estore to get some great holiday items, even core basic everyday items as well and it's all affordably priced! 

Shop with Deborah Porter or Join her Team to get Your Business Started


No comments:

Post a Comment