Wednesday, November 25, 2015

AVON FREE SSS Offer

Check out the latest AVON FREE OFFER! So who doesn't love having soft, subtle skin, especially during the winter months??!! I know I do because let me tell you, if I'm not using SSS my skin is ridiculously dry! While there are different SSS products for different issues get this Soft & Sensual 5-piece Bath Set with any $50 Online Order! 


Spend $50 online through my Estore to receive this Soft & Sensual 5-piece Bath Set FREE
Use Code: PINKSET
EXPIRES MIDNIGHT, 11/25/15. While Supplies Last. Direct Delivery Only. Valid for customers of AVON Representatives Only! 

SSS Items that are included in this 5-piece Bath Set are as follows....
SSS Soft & Sensual Body Lotion a $7 value, SSS Soft & Sensual Body Wash a $7 value, SSS Soft & Sensual Hand Lotion a $4.50 value and SSS Soft & Sensual Gelled Body Oil a $7 value. 

To see reviews and product information on the entire Soft & Sensual SSS line Click Here

Shop with Deborah Porter or Join her Team to get Your Business Started

No comments:

Post a Comment