Wednesday, November 4, 2015

AVON Living Maglog C24 '15 - C1 '16

Good Evening beautiful people! I'm blogging today about something very exciting! AVON has launched a new MaglogAVON Living! You will be able to shop the New AVON Living Maglog with me beginning in AVON Campaign 24 which for me began on October 30, 2015!  I for one am very excited about all the new products that have launched with this AVON Living Maglog!


The New AVON Living Maglog will include gifts from known brands like 
Lenox, Mikasa® and Cuisanart®, to collectible and luxury items, all at great affordable prices! 

So sit back, relax and checkout my latest video showcasing all the beautiful, affordable products in the New AVON Living Maglog


See something you like in the New AVON Living Maglog? Shop this Maglog Online here AVON Living Maglog
I will be blogging about each product, so be sure to keep an eye out for that. My first blog was on the AVON Collectible Bear, so be sure to check that out here!


Don't forget to check out my YouTube video showcasing What's New in AVON C24!




Shop with Deborah Porter or Join her Team to get Your Business Started





No comments:

Post a Comment